A unique personal transformation coaching programme
A PROGRAMME LIKE NO OTHER…
The ADVENTURE MINDSET PROGRAMME was initially piloted as an online ‘virtual café’ series during lockdown 1 of the Covid pandemic. I designed it as a personal development journey to support adoption of an adventurous mindset to navigate life’s challenges in a fresh and powerful way. My intention is for it to be especially valuable to people looking to create more possibility and an expansive future. Maybe your passions have become lost or buried through caring for family, and its time to give your own dreams some love and attention, or perhaps you have been setback by injury or illness and would like to focus again on what you can do rather than what has limited you. Or you just love the idea of life being more of an adventure!
My own love for adventure, human transformation and people have led me to create this. It is based on my own personal stories and adventures of overcoming challenges, exploring continents, and my hand-cycling journey to becoming Paralympic Champion and continued involvement in high-level sport. The programme is integrated with transformational techniques from sports performance psychology, hypnosis, energetic processes and mind-body connection. But YOU are at the centre of the journey, and the focus is helping you adopt techniques to take you to the next level that you seek in life.
The ADVENTURE MINDSET PROGRAMME is available in three options to suit different preferences and budgets. You can follow the interactive programme in your own time and pace; choose a 12-week programme with group coaching and support sessions; or you can choose a 12-week programme with deeper one to one coaching work to make your journey more impactful and I hope profound. My desire is that it helps you expand your wellbeing, performance and possibilities for your life. I believe it offers a powerful process for business, sport or any aspect of life. It is also suitable for older teenagers and young adults. It will help you to:-
- Tackle life’s challenges with fresh perspectives.
- Sculpt a more adventurous mindset
- Guide you to find more freedom from any limitation.
- Alter unhelpful subconscious habits.
- Give you strategies to inspire consistent commitment towards any dreams you’d like to realise
- Create more PEP – possibilities, experience and peace – for you and your life.
- Change patterns of thinking, perceiving and being so that you can become an even better version of yourself.
- Increase your motivation and provide inspiration to fuel action to make the changes you desire.
Register your interest here for the Adventure Mindset Programme, and I will be in touch to explore options that would work best for the changes you seek.
What Others Say…
Karen’s coaching is inspirational! She helped me to realise that I could take on any challenge I wanted through her accounts of everyday people like me who had completed some amazing tasks. I found her fear and problem solving strategies particularly useful in overcoming self doubt in all areas of my life.
I thoroughly enjoyed the Adventure Mindset Café, with it’s semi-structured basis allowing you to be as passive or active as you liked. Karen has a naturally motivating and engaging style which quickly draws you into a world of possibility and hope.
It’s been such a great thing to have Karen help me build new pathways, look at things in a different way and paint a new picture for how I was viewing my ability to take on the challenge of riding the Alps, but also some aspects of my life. I don’t feel as frightened by the future as I once was. I see my future as concentrating on what I can do, not on what I can’t and then adapting to my capabilities.
The adventure you will follow as you work through the material is a progressive personal transformation journey. The 12-week period suggested is to allow time for integration into your life process. The content is broken into six core themes:
- Introduction & the Adventure Mindset
- WIBA Goals & The Call to Adventure
- Overcoming Limiting Beliefs : Train Your Brain
- Inner Gold 1: Vulnerability & Superpowers
- Inner Gold 2: Exploring ‘higher’ emotions & deeper connection
- Finding the Treasure: Possibility & Wisdom
Included in the price are:
- Illustrated video content to follow each week.
- A free e-copy of Karen’s book, Quest 79: Find Your Inner Gold.
- Articles and podcasts by Karen that strengthen insight to the programme content.
- A coaching workbook to guide you through your journey with the materials.
- Access to inspirational videos to encourage your adventurous mindset, including guest speakers.
- Membership of the private ‘Adventure Mindset’ facebook group so that you can connect with like-minded others.
- Weekly group ‘Adventure Mindset’ coaching sessions (if on silver or gold level programme).
- Weekly one to one coaching session with Karen for 12 weeks (if on gold level programme)
I invite you to get in touch and to have an initial chat with me to learn more. I look forward to supporting you; and to you surprising yourself with possibility, expansion and performance will follow.
I invite you to contact me for an exploration of your interest in joining (no fee). Let’s discover if we are a good fit!
I believe this programme has the potential to be life-changing and would like this to be inclusive not prohibitive. Hence I offer a small number of annual discounted ‘scholarships’ for those on low budgets. Please ask if this is you.
Karen has 13 years experience as a professional athlete, an MA in Development Training, a Masters in Sports Psychology and High Performance Coaching, is a qualified Performance Coach & Hypnotherapist, and Member of the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council.