Train your brain: get motivated to create more positive action & generate the results you desire
“What you do today determines who you are tomorrow”. Tim Fargo
This MOTIVATION MINDSET WEBINAR is designed to enable you to upgrade your mindset regarding your ability to commit to change, get things done and make progress. Whatever your goal, this webinar will give you a valuable insight into how to create more of what you want and less of what you don’t want.
The content is a fusion of my personal experiences in overcoming challenges and making ‘surprising’ things happen. From turning life-changing injuries around, to adventures around the world & to winning Paralympic medals, this webinar integrates transformational techniques I have discovered with ideas from performance psychology. The content will help you adopt new techniques to take you to your goal.
The webinar is suitable for anyone looking to activate the switch to create more positive action so you can get the results you desire. The content is designed to help you:
- Stop making excuses or settling for less than you want.
- Discover strategies to help you commit to action.
- Explore the power behind your ‘Why?’ & how this can help you overcome resistance.
- Alter unhelpful subconscious habits.
- Train your brain to a new way of thinking.
- Find routes to being pro-active without the need for ‘crisis’.
- Become motivated, inspired & ready for action to make the changes you desire.
Register here for the Motivation Mindset Webinar
What Others Say…
Karen’s enthusiasm and positivity has helped me change the way I view situations, and also supported my confidence. Karen’s advice is also excellent for relieving stress and anxiety.
Karen has a naturally motivating and engaging style which quickly draws you into a world of possibility and hope.
It’s been such a great thing to have Karen help me build new pathways, look at things in a different way and paint a new picture for how I was viewing my ability to take on the challenge of riding the Alps, but also some aspects of my life. I am now concentrating on what I can do, not on what I can’t.
Included in the price are:
- A 60 minute webinar.
- A downloadable PDF workbook to complement your webinar experience.
- A hypnotic audio recording to enhance your motivation.
- The possibility (additional cost) of participating in group ‘Mindset’ coaching.
I look forward to supporting you in surprising yourself with what you can experience when you can work on upgrading your ability to self-motivate.
The price for this webinar is currently on SPECIAL OFFER at £21 (usually £29).
Karen has 10 years experience as a professional athlete, an MA in Development Training, a Masters in Sports Psychology and High Performance Coaching, is a qualified Performance Coach & Hypnotherapist, and Member of the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council.