This course is designed to introduce you to the theory and practice of hypnosis and neuro-linguistic programming (NLP). The content and practice will give you skills to use your mind to effectively navigate challenges and create a positive psychological state.
Over four days, based in an inspirational area of Scotland on the Morayshire coast, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn the foundation theories of hypnosis and NLP
- Develop practice of hypnotherapy tools and self-hypnosis
- Gain clear and practical skills to enhance your life and the lives of others
- Help you observe your actions, your feelings and your thoughts and how they create your reality
- Develop internal motivation
- Gain practical experience in a supported environment
We believe that positive change can be fun, fast and rewarding in a way that leads to long-term growth. We all have the ability to tap into conscious and unconscious resources to change and enhance our lives. With the skills we aim to help you develop on this programme, healthy change is facilitated, empowering you towards an even more enriched life.
Joining us for this four-day Theory & Practice of Hypnotherapy with NLP, you will receive practical training that provides a solid grounding for your own personal use. This training enables you to attend future modules to train as a practitioner on programmes that are fully and independently accredited by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC). This Foundation in Hypnotherapy is Acknowledged Training by the General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR).
The next course dates are 25-28th May 2023 located on the Morayshire coast in Scotland. Please complete the application form below. Places limited.
About your coaches…
Matthew has been a practicing Hypnotherapist, Hypnotherapy & NLP Trainer and Motivational Speaker in the UK since 1990. He has a clinical practice in Scotland providing Hypnotherapeutic and NLP retreats.
Matthew is extremely passionate about Hypnotherapy and NLP and loves to share his skill and knowledge with others. In 2000 he created Motivation Training, a well respected residential training school. His professional qualifications are in various fields from finance to sport. Matthew worked with the Vrije University, Amsterdam as a therapist, coach and contributor to the institute of Biology & Society which focuses on sustainability and development in society.
Matthew coached and worked with Karen in her Paralympic preparations. Karen has applied the principles of NLP and hypnotherapy to create success in her own Paralympic and adventuring career, and in supporting others with mindset and performance coaching. With long experience as a professional athlete, an MA in Development Training, a Masters in Sports Psychology and High Performance Coaching, Karen is also a qualified Performance Coach & Hypnotherapist.
Included in the price of £790 are:
- Four-days of in-person time with your coaches / facilitators Matthew Ferguson and Karen Darke.
- A free e-copy of Karen’s book, Quest 79: Find Your Inner Gold.
- A workbook to guide you through your journey with the materials.
- Access to free audio hypnotherapy resources by Matthew Ferguson.
- A recommended reading list.
- Two online group events pre- and post- training.
Please apply to join the next course, please send an email here, detailing why you are interested and the best way to contact you to explore if is a good fit for you. You will also find more information in the downloadable PDF below.